How To Adjust The Clock With Nav System

I have a RX 350 2007 with Nav System. Daylight Saving just ended but the clock still is stuck with DST time. I thought the clock is auto synch with GPS. And I looked and looked and looked and could not figure out a way to manually adjust the clock. For models with no nav system installed, there are three buttons below the clock. But my clock does not have any buttons below.

What bothers me the most is that I called my dealer and they had no idea.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a 08 RX350. In the Navigation System Owner's Manual under the section 'Other Functions' sub-section 'Clock Adjustment' see 'Daylight Savings Time'. Since GPS is clueless about DST as to when it begins/ends this has to be done manually. Therefore selecting OFF in the 'Adjust Clock' screen for DST will correct the clock for this time of year... next March do the opposite.

I have a RX 350 2007 with Nav System. Daylight Saving just ended but the clock still is stuck with DST time. I thought the clock is auto synch with GPS. And I looked and looked and looked and could not figure out a way to manually adjust the clock. For models with no nav system installed, there are three buttons below the clock. But my clock does not have any buttons below.

What bothers me the most is that I called my dealer and they had no idea.

Thanks in advance for any help.

So just to sumarize--when you press the INFO Button and select ADJUST CLOCK, for this time of year --Winter--set Daylight Savings Time to OFF--that will immediatly move your clock back 1 hour. All that selection does is just toggle 1-hour ahead and back--but it doesn't automatically select when DST is in use. Then select AUTO ADJUST to ON and leave it there; this will make sure your clock is always locked to GPS and is always accurate.

• 4 years later...

This might be irrelevant but is there a way to adjust your clock if your navigation screen doesn't respond to touch anymore? I have a Lexus RX330. Thanks!