Lowe's

JcPenny

Best Buy

Local Outlet Mall

Song:

Cha Cha Slide

Enjoy

i have a crappy camera so please excuse quality

hope u guys find humor in it, i know the LOC crowd is typically older than me and might not find the same amusement in it that we did

Either way, enjoy.

Have you considered the Hokey Pokey or the Bunny Hop?

How about a Conga line.... they are always fun! :lol: But the line needs to be drawn at the Chicken Dance... it's the worst!

But I love the Cha-Cha slide!! Too fun! The dance group I belong to performed at a Halloween party - an outside block party. After our set, the Cha-Cha slide came on. We all danced in the street & people kept watching! But we were just having fun at that point. A few people did it with us, but not many.

...and embarrassed by the poor language skills. "Me and my friends..." indeed. Perhaps more time should be spent in English grammar class than fooling around at local stores.

This from the guy that didn't want to have to learn about Adam and Eve although most of Western Civilization is based the Bible. It would be like going to Iran and being outraged at having to study the teachings of Mohammad.

You don't happen to have a cousin named Monarch do you?

India....that is some FUNNY stuff!!!! Brings back memories of my highschool days when we would play pranks. Like ambushing a cheerleader prep show before Friday night's game with water cannons. I've got a video of it somewhere buried in the attic. Those were the days. "Yo', kick it Vanilla......ice ice baby....mullets rule!"

...and embarrassed by the poor language skills. "Me and my friends..." indeed. Perhaps more time should be spent in English grammar class than fooling around at local stores.

This from the guy that didn't want to have to learn about Adam and Eve although most of Western Civilization is based the Bible. It would be like going to Iran and being outraged at having to study the teachings of Mohammad.

You don't happen to have a cousin named Monarch do you?

What ever happened to Monarch ? Probably got the boot :whistles:

"Yo', kick it Vanilla......ice ice baby....mullets rule!"

Word to your motha!! Ohhhh, those were the days!

Here's a fun mullet presentation so we never forget (and never go back!)!!

http://dwave.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/m...esentation3.pdf

What about Arsenio... woof woof woof!! With the arm circle thing...

a friend brought up a recent concern, is it illegal to video tape inside stores? he said he heard about people getting in trouble for it, if so, i will remove these videos from the internet

Beats me.... but you might want to check out the stores policies. I bet you there are tons of in-store videos on the net these days. As for it being actually illegal - I doubt it. It just might be against store policy. I think you're ok leaving them up.

"Yo', kick it Vanilla......ice ice baby....mullets rule!"

Word to your motha!! Ohhhh, those were the days!

Here's a fun mullet presentation so we never forget (and never go back!)!!

http://www.johndavidhead.com/jhead/johnhea...e/TheMullet.ppt

What about Arsenio... woof woof woof!! With the arm circle thing...

a friend brought up a recent concern, is it illegal to video tape inside stores? he said he heard about people getting in trouble for it, if so, i will remove these videos from the internet

Beats me.... but you might want to check out the stores policies. I bet you there are tons of in-store videos on the net these days. As for it being actually illegal - I doubt it. It just might be against store policy. I think you're ok leaving them up.

Hahaha... Arsenio... I had forgotten about him. "Kinda' makes a brother go...Hmmmm" Oddly enough, I have a lot songs on my Ipod from those days, including Vanilla Ice and Hammer Time, and they still make me smile. Fun stuff..

India, you got a freakin' 1900!?!?! If I recall, that's a "go straight to Park Place, do not pass go"! That's impressive man! Back when I took it, and I think the max was like 1400, I scored a beautiful 970!. But, living in Kansas at the time, KU had a policy for all in state high school graduates of open door admission, so I didn't really take them seriously. However, I'm not a very good student in general, just determined, which has counter-balanced my grades to get me to a comfortable spot on the career ladder. There are several genious idiots out there that lack the social skills to use their eduction, and street smarts to avoid being taken advantage of. I think it's safe to say that those who know you on here, know you do not lack either one of those traits, and will probably be calling you "boss" someday.... Anyway....

If there isn't a posting on the door of the store saying it's illegal to video tape inside, then you have nothing to worry about. They have to post that sort of stuff in any operation that caters to the general public....like how it's illegal to shoplift "for which you see signs of".

Sheriff Steve sent him up the river....with good cause. :ph34r:

Yep, I drilled some holes in his boat first too lol.

I'm glad Blake removed GDixon's post, talk about a spoil sport. Guess he was never a kid.

Or maybe he got beat up a lot. Well hell, at least he recognizes poor grammar lol.

Haha thanks NC. Believe or not even I know the words to Vanilla. Classic song and i listen to it every now and then.

Great, now music from when I was growing up is called a "Classic"..... I'm doomed!! :cries:

I liked how the employees just stood around at the Best Buy store talking to each other - not even paying attention!