Rear Bumper Removal

Hey guys, I have recently gotten some damage on my rear passenger side of my back bumper. No frame damage or anything because it was a basic hit and run. Someone backed up and basically pushed the passenger side corner in. I have a spare factory painted bumper ready to be installed but i cant seem to figure out where or HOW to get the rear bumper off. Do i have to remove the tail light assembly? Rear Fender Well? Im want to get prepared because i have never taken any of the bumpers off on this car. Is there anything i should be aware of besides the obvious?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey guys, I have recently gotten some damage on my rear passenger side of my back bumper. No frame damage or anything because it was a basic hit and run. Someone backed up and basically pushed the passenger side corner in. I have a spare factory painted bumper ready to be installed but i cant seem to figure out where or HOW to get the rear bumper off. Do i have to remove the tail light assembly? Rear Fender Well? Im want to get prepared because i have never taken any of the bumpers off on this car. Is there anything i should be aware of besides the obvious?

Anyone?

Anyone?????