Tires

93ls400walt

I'm replacing my tires on a 93ls400. I don't drive aggressively but I do drive 80-90 mph on the freeways. I'm looking for tires that brake and corner well. And give you good road feel. Low road noise would be good also. I live in an area with no snow and very little rain. What tires do you like? Thanks

I'm replacing my tires on a 93ls400. I don't drive aggressively but I do drive 80-90 mph on the freeways. I'm looking for tires that brake and corner well. And give you good road feel. Low road noise would be good also. I live in an area with no snow and very little rain. What tires do you like? Thanks

I run Bridgestone Turanzas summer only tires on my '92 LS400 and my '01 AWD RX300 (all year 'round) for ultimate quietness and riding comfort. I haven't driven either at a "sporty" enough level that I felt the tires were being challenged.

Well I went out to buy them before any responses. Thank you though to those who replied. I bought the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. I was interested in the Exalto's, I had read some very positive things about them, but I could only find 225/55/16 or 225/65/16. I was Leary of the 55's as my ls rides low already. I think it was a good deal at Costco. $715.00 out the door. With lifetime balance and rotation, pro rated road hazard.

In the back of my mind I wish I would have got the Exalto's.

Costco would have ordered the 225/60 in for you. There are available.

I have the Pilot Sport A/S on the GS400 and they ARE the best tire I have ever driven on. Exalto's are a less expensive version of them, so you did just fine buying them, and that's a great price too.

\

This here is a good site to look at for reasonably priced high end tires. Good luck: http://www.performanceplustire.com/product...res/#prodAnchor