A Great Site For Rims....

aarman4

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/interactive.do

(unsure how to make live links...)((nm, it worked))

I was just looking at different wheels for the lexus, all you gotta do is fill in the area (I am in canada, so I just lied, lol), and then the year, make, and on about your vehicle and then you can see your car with any bof the different style of wheels on it.... I know someone posted last week about wanting to see his lex with black 19 inch rims on it... this is the place to do it... The colours are a bit wrong though, but it still looks like a great tool.

Aaron

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/interactive.do

(unsure how to make live links...)((nm, it worked))

I was just looking at different wheels for the lexus, all you gotta do is fill in the area (I am in canada, so I just lied, lol), and then the year, make, and on about your vehicle and then you can see your car with any bof the different style of wheels on it.... I know someone posted last week about wanting to see his lex with black 19 inch rims on it... this is the place to do it... The colours are a bit wrong though, but it still looks like a great tool.

Aaron

Thanks

They do not show LS430's - I sent them an e-mail ---but it is handy to see difference

BUT -- wish you could see the impact of wheels and see the brake caliper and rotors as seen thru the wheel. caliper colours ??

Greg