Need Navigation System

hojoasami

• 4 weeks later...
dcfish,

I am very interested in a navigation system. Could you please email jasminebloom99@gmail.com with the info? I have ES 350 2007.

Thanks. :)

I will look to see if I have one left. :cheers: I will em you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi dcfish

sorry i have lost your Email ..

i just want to ask about the maps cd ... where can i put it if a installed the navigation sys to non nav sys car ?

also i'm from meddle east so what about the maps ... is it possible to be installed?

hardmind@gamil.com

• 6 months later...
How about one for a 2008 RX350?

What functionality do you get with this setup? Bluetooth?

Fully functional, With Mark Levinson dvd/cd player, Rear view camera and bluetooth, Custom made wiring harness to tie it all together. Nowhere else will you find this setup. If your serious leave your email address.

robert@schwarzgallery.com

xinfei10@126.com,I also need 100% OEM NAVI kit ,please send Email,Thinks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fully functional, With Mark Levinson dvd/cd player, Rear view camera and bluetooth, Custom made wiring harness to tie it all together. Nowhere else will you find this setup. If your serious leave your email address.

Hi DCFISH my email address is mike1721@aol.com I am interested in the es350 navigation system can you please contact me with info

Hi DCFISH my email address is mike1721@aol.com I am interested in the es350 navigation system can you please contact me with info

EM sent ;)

• 1 month later...

I have an rx330 and want to have nav installed. I bought a preowned at a great price but didnt have nav. I want to put it in. DCfish you seem to be the guy. Can you email me with information please? dgiagrando@comcast.net Thank you

dgiagrando@comcast.net

• 5 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi dcfish,

I have a 2008 ES350. Could you give me the info/pricing of the 100% OEM full nav systems and backup camera kit with plug and play harness please? Also, could I purchase the plug and play harness by itself, and what would be the cost of just that? My email address is hollowice224@gmail.com.

Thank you for taking time to read this,

Derek.

• 3 weeks later...