Need Navigation System

hojoasami

I purchased my 07 ES350 without the navigation system, but now I need one. I would like an in dash system and not one of those mobile one's. Can I go to the dealer and get it installed or does anybody have any recommendation on an aftermarket system and where to get it installed? Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...

I purchased my 07 ES350 without the navigation system, but now I need one. I would like an in dash system and not one of those mobile one's. Can I go to the dealer and get it installed or does anybody have any recommendation on an aftermarket system and where to get it installed? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yes, I have 07 navs for the es350. The nav is 100% original factory equipment. It is plug and play with the custom wiring harness that comes with the nav. Interested? email or pm me for details. If you can't get through leave your email.

Yes, I have 07 navs for the es350. The nav is 100% original factory equipment. It is plug and play with the custom wiring harness that comes with the nav. Interested? email or pm me for details. If you can't get through leave your email.

DCFISH...I am very interested.. I have an 03 ES 300 and am looking for an OEM kit.. Could you please send me info to avi@lowermyrates.biz. Thanks.

DCFISH...I am very interested.. I have an 03 ES 300 and am looking for an OEM kit.. Could you please send me info to avi@lowermyrates.biz. Thanks.

Avi2880, Check your email :cheers:

• 1 month later...
dcfish I am interested on an OEM nav system. Can you email me the information? I have a 2007 ES 350. Hope to hear from you soon.

dcfish you can email me to wilbertodiaz@yahoo.com or wilberto.diaz@hillphoenix.com

• 3 weeks later...

DC FISH: You seem to be the "go to guy" for this. I also have an '03 ES300 that I would like to have an OEM navigation system. If you could please include me in your emails, jim@hda-architects.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

DC FISH: You seem to be the "go to guy" for this. I also have an '03 ES300 that I would like to have an OEM navigation system. If you could please include me in your emails, jim@hda-architects.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

Seamus1701, I will look to see if I have one. ;)

Hi,

Did you guys really install the original ES350 navigation unit? Is it working, nav, stereo, all speakers on the none-nav wiring? How about bluetooth and rear camera?

Thank you. pma

A custom made wiring harness is needed for the install.

Hi,

Did you guys really install the original ES350 navigation unit? Is it working, nav, stereo, all speakers on the none-nav wiring? How about bluetooth and rear camera?

Thank you. pma

A custom made wiring harness is needed for the install.

dcfish,

Thank you for your reply. Do you have ES350 nav and the harness? A local car stereo shop can do the install? How about rear camera, which models do you suggest? Pls email me at pma0224 @ hotmail.com. Appreciate.

How about one for a 2008 RX350?

What functionality do you get with this setup? Bluetooth?

Fully functional, With Mark Levinson dvd/cd player, Rear view camera and bluetooth, Custom made wiring harness to tie it all together. Nowhere else will you find this setup. If your serious leave your email address.

Fully functional, With Mark Levinson dvd/cd player, Rear view camera and bluetooth, Custom made wiring harness to tie it all together. Nowhere else will you find this setup. If your serious leave your email address.

robert@schwarzgallery.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have an 07 es 350. Do you still have the OEM navigation? I am very interested.

I have an 07 es 350. Do you still have the OEM navigation? I am very interested.

Yes, I have a few navs left. PM me or EM.

I just sent you a PM. Please let me know if you got it. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

do you still have a 2007 es350 navi with wiring harness? I am interested.please email me at nguyentm@teasteam.com

I Don't want to hijack this thread but what is the possibillity of getting the nav unit for an 06 is250

I would be capable of making any harness needed.

thanks

G

Exactly what parts do you want ? Everything except the harness ?

I Don't want to hijack this thread but what is the possibillity of getting the nav unit for an 06 is250

I would be capable of making any harness needed.

thanks

G

Exactly what parts do you want ? Everything except the harness ?

Head unit and any harness would help.n I am a custom installer/retailer. In a town with about 50 lexus cars.