Rx350 With Baby Car Seats

I have a 2004 RX330 and we're thinking of trading it in for the 2008 RX350. Does anyone have any feedback on baby car seats with the RX? Difficult to install (which I realize is also dependent on the particular car seat brand)? Doesn't seem secure?

Any feedback is appreciated. We want our April, 2008 bini to be safe so if I have to switch from the RX that's fine.

x-posted

• 2 months later...

I have a 2004 RX330 and we're thinking of trading it in for the 2008 RX350. Does anyone have any feedback on baby car seats with the RX? Difficult to install (which I realize is also dependent on the particular car seat brand)? Doesn't seem secure?

Any feedback is appreciated. We want our April, 2008 bini to be safe so if I have to switch from the RX that's fine.

x-posted

I have a 2007 Rx350 and have found that the LATCH system works fairly well providing you attach it properly. I have specifically purchased a Recaro seat for this vehicle. With having the concern for my children, I have done alot of investigating in what car seat to purchase and install. The bottom line is, firstly, when purchasing a car seat the place where you are purchasing it from should allow you to take the demo model and test fit it into your vehicle. This can allow you to see if it really fits or not. The problem is that despite what everyone says and does the safest place for a child in in the middle back seat. Unfortuently, this is not the best fit for this model. I believe that when I purchased it (my seat) online, I was taking a chance and it just fit. On the other hand, behind the drive and passenger the fit gives you a little more room at the childs expense. Go to babies r us or something of the sort and test the floor model.