91 Ls400 Parts

amberj32

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 1991 LS400 that I am parting out. Roof was damaged but other than that everything is available. I live in Southern California. Thanks.

[/quot

Looking for chrome grille and 6-CD changer (trunk mount) Thank you, Stroker

I need some sort of plastic bracket in the left headlight area. The PO broke it when replacing the headlight so my headlight is always pointing down.

I am in Los Angeles.

Let me know how you are progressing in parting out the car.

thanks,

glenmore

1990 LS400

1991 300CE

2000 C280

Hi,

I am looking for the driver-side yellow-colored indicator assembly as located in the front bumper. I am also interested in both headlights complete assemblies. How is the driver seat (ie good condition)?

Please let me know what you want for the above.

VH

1991 LS400

I have a 1991 LS400 that I am parting out. Roof was damaged but other than that everything is available. I live in Southern California. Thanks.

Where are you at in So. Cal? Im in Tustin and may need a few pieces. What color is it, Email me at pishta68 at hotmail.com. Maybe I can swing by and take a look.

I could use the window switch panels from the front and rear passenger side doors. What kind of stereo does your car have? I am also looking for the Nakamichi amplifier that is in the trunk, and possibly speakers also. Thanks, Thomas

WHITE

How can I get a hold of you? I need a fender, mine is white too! pishta68 at hotmail.com

I would be interested in your climate control unit if its in good condition. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Jimmy The Hutt

i really need the tranny pan!!! will send $$$ ASAP. Do you have a paypal acct? easiest way to send $$$. also need the lower engine cover (large black plastic thing) and if available the drivers side parking light (next to the headlight on corner)

But I Really Need The Tranny Pan!!! :cheers:

Email: kodaking418@yahoo.com

Hi,

I could do with the power steering pump as mine has the leak starting so I want to refurb one 1st then swap over.

If you can give me a price with shipping to the UK I can Paypal the money.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

I could do with the power steering pump as mine has the leak starting so I want to refurb one 1st then swap over.

Thanks,

Steve

Has ANYONE heard from this new poster, "amberj32" Im starting to wonder if it is valid. If so, Amberj32, Please contact me!!

Hi,

Thanks,

Steve

Has ANYONE heard from this new poster, "amberj32" Im starting to wonder if it is valid. If so, Amberj32, Please contact me!!

Aaargh! this person is in my back yard and I cant contact him/her!!!

I need the valve that sits in front of the engine with one electical connection and three coolant lines. I think it might be called the cold start valve but may be wrong. Any help?

Tom

I need a Pioneer 6-CD changer for my 92 LS400. I am in Alhambra, Email me octoberscorpion at hotmail. I would like to take a look if it is possible...for other parts

I could use the plastic stone guard from under the motor area and Drivers door handle, especially if it's white? Both light parts and easy shipping, letme know. Thanks

I need a Pioneer 6-CD changer for my 92 LS400. I am in Alhambra, Email me octoberscorpion at hotmail. I would like to take a look if it is possible...for other parts