Drought

So all of metro atlanta is on a complete watering ban...soo i cant wash or do anything to my car....and there is no way im taking it to a machine wash....even some of the car washes are having to close cuz only places who recycle water can stay open....my poor baby is getting dirty :(

So all of metro atlanta is on a complete watering ban...soo i cant wash or do anything to my car....and there is no way im taking it to a machine wash....even some of the car washes are having to close cuz only places who recycle water can stay open....my poor baby is getting dirty :(

Thats a tough one - Have you thought about trying the Optimum No Rinse car wash. You could wash your whole car with just a couple of gallons of water.

Of course, then everyone will think you are wasting water, because your car will be so clean.

Given the choice, I would go with the clean car!

A vette forum..oh boy..:chairshot:

use autopi.org since it has about 1000000X the info. Plus there is no one way is the best. Really is is very very hard to screw up ONR here folks.

I would agree that ONR is very easy to use, there are instructions on the bottle. I have suggested in that post a few tips to get the most from the product, one of many I'm sure.

FWIW (autopia.net as autopia .com is a computer company)I don't see what difference it makes what the forum source of information is, it's either good, bad or indifferent, but then you do like to 'stir the pot'.

Yes the water with ONR. Tell them PROVE where the water came from...Water bans do not work

I would agree that ONR is very easy to use, there are instructions on the bottle. I have suggested in that post a few tips to get the most from the product, one of many I'm sure.

FWIW (autopia.net as autopia .com is a computer company)I don't see what difference it makes what the forum source of information is, it's either good, bad or indifferent, but then you do like to 'stir the pot'.

That is my point. Some tips from anything is great but there are many (good/bad), way more then I can count. The forum deal was a joke since vette's (GM) are poor overpriced $%&. But ha, that is me and yup, I love to stir the pot.