Navigation Version 7.1

I purchased a 2008 RX350 about a week and a half ago and found that my navigation system software was 6.1. I was told by the salesperson that the RX400H has 7.1, but that the RX350's were only coming through with 6.1. I asked him if I could get the 7.1 disc, but he was not particularly forthcoming, and said that he had gotten no complaints as far as 6.1 was concerned. On a trip to visit a friend who lives far out from me (about 50 miles), I found that I as unable to locate the address, and in addition, some of the local businesses that were listed, were no longer in operation. I'm interested in the 7.1 disc, but don't want to spend needless money unless I know what I will be getting in terms of the updated information? Does anyone know how I could find this out?

• 2 weeks later...
I purchased a 2008 RX350 about a week and a half ago and found that my navigation system software was 6.1. I was told by the salesperson that the RX400H has 7.1, but that the RX350's were only coming through with 6.1. I asked him if I could get the 7.1 disc, but he was not particularly forthcoming, and said that he had gotten no complaints as far as 6.1 was concerned. On a trip to visit a friend who lives far out from me (about 50 miles), I found that I as unable to locate the address, and in addition, some of the local businesses that were listed, were no longer in operation. I'm interested in the 7.1 disc, but don't want to spend needless money unless I know what I will be getting in terms of the updated information? Does anyone know how I could find this out?

I have a file with everything you could want to know about whats on the 7.1 North America update. I'm not sure how I can post it though. It's 17MB. Send me an email and I can try to attach it to a reply. info@lexuspartsmall.com

I have a file with everything you could want to know about whats on the 7.1 North America update. I'm not sure how I can post it though. It's 17MB. Send me an email and I can try to attach it to a reply. info@lexuspartsmall.com

Thanks for nothing! I sent you an email on Nov.14th which told you a way that you could send large files, and you never gave me the courtesy of a reply! :chairshot:

Thanks for nothing! I sent you an email on Nov.14th which told you a way that you could send large files, and you never gave me the courtesy of a reply! :chairshot:

Wow! Maybe you didn't get the Email I sent you.......AS A COURTESY! I sent it to amf1932@aol.com. Is this not your correct Email address? I'm just tryin to help. Please don't be rude.