Sign in to follow this  
gottsMeAnIS300

Tint Reccommendation

any good tint shops in dc/md/va..!!!

The place i got my Si and prelude tinted is closed now. It was in woodbridge,va and called Eastcoast trendz or something like that. They charged me around $160 or so and did a pretty good and satisfactory job with a life time warranty (lol..being closed down now). but the tint never fainted or anything. still looks great.

as to options. what kind of tint are u exactly looking for..!! they will tint your windows with ANY color that u ask em too besides the fact how it'll look on ur car. what color is ur is:snoooorrrtttt:

I paid $320. I found a few that were less but I went with a well known, reputable shop. 5 year guarantee against discoloring/fading/turning purple. I went with consistent tint all the way around, I belive 35%. Looks good, and is dark enough to stop all visibility at night and drastically reduce visibility during the day. It really gives a custom look.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, $320 is way high. All the shops pretty much use the same high-quality stuff (Titanium or something like that) that lasts forever if installed properly. I think I payed about $180 for mine, and about the same for my '92 Integra 6 years ago (and still looks perfect).