Picture Request: White Ls400 With Black Rims

paultyler

I have a white 1990 LS 400. I was thinking about getting some 18' black rims with a stainless lip. Please post a picture of this set up if you have it. Thanks.

For that matter...if you have 18 inch aftermarket rims of anykind, please post a pic. I'm trying to find a look that I like. Thanks.

I have a white 1990 LS 400. I was thinking about getting some 18' black rims with a stainless lip. Please post a picture of this set up if you have it. Thanks.

For that matter...if you have 18 inch aftermarket rims of anykind, please post a pic. I'm trying to find a look that I like. Thanks.

Hold on, I just instlled a set of Zilinx Modena 18" rims on my LS400 today, will have some pics up tomorrow. Now, some here will praise (and prefer) 20"s, but personally, I preferred the 18"s because I didn't want any potental rubbing, they compliment the car as opposed to grabbing visual attention, are proportional to car size and price wise, they are far more reasonable these days than larger diameter sizes. Just my personal perspective.

Hold on, I just instlled a set of Zilinx Modena 18" rims on my LS400 today, will have some pics up tomorrow. Now, some here will praise (and prefer) 20"s, but personally, I preferred the 18"s because I didn't want any potental rubbing, they compliment the car as opposed to grabbing visual attention, are proportional to car size and price wise, they are far more reasonable these days than larger diameter sizes. Just my personal perspective.

Here are 2 quick camera phone oics (not that great but you'll get the general idea) of my 18"s I installed yesterday....

post-13124-1193802631_thumb.jpg

post-13124-1193802702_thumb.jpg