L-tuned A Thing Of The Past?!?!

joel5150

Ok,

I called my dealer to see about ordering the L-tuned steering and shock and spring package. After a little runaround, the parts department told me that he had just called for another customer, and that he had been told that this would be one of the last orders they take because they are discontinuing the L-tuned parts!!!

Has anyone heard about this?

Also, is it better to get the parts from the dealer, I was quotedabout $1050 for the shocks, springs, and steering ECU, then another $680 to $770 for installation.

I always try to do research, so I went to http://www.ltuned.com/ and they had the same parts for quite a bit less.

Any info about these issues would be really helpful. You guys have been great with all my newbi questions.

Thanks,

Joel

I agree. I will always have the dealer install everything on my GS. I have the Certified preowned warranty, and even the extended warranty also. I bought this car to last, and I plan to do what ever I can to keep her running in top condition. Only thing that sucks is I just got my registration bill from the DMV and it is almost $700 FRIGGIN BUCKS!!!!!

Man, Grey Davis SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

Later,

Joel