Problem With My 93 Ls400

spookz

Ok, so yesterday I was sitting in my house watching football when all of a sudden my alarm just went off for no reason. I thought maybe it was just an accident so i went outside shut it off. A few minutes later it went off again and again until i got tired of it and just left the door unlocked. Minutes later it went off again. I could of sworn i unlocked the doors, so i went out and unlocked it again and watched what happens. For some reason my car auto locked it self. Never had it happened before. Turn the keyless entry off and it stop but when I lock the door it goes off again several minutes later. Also one thing I notice is when I press use the keyless entry, which is that little button on the key, it doesn't give me the beep noises anymore. I'm not sure what to do so if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. If there nothing I can do then how do I disable the alarm? Its the stock alarm that came with the car for anyone who wants to know. I did a search on the forums but couldn't find anything so I thought I'd just ask. Again, any help is appreciated. Thanks

Ok, so yesterday I was sitting in my house watching football when all of a sudden my alarm just went off for no reason. I thought maybe it was just an accident so i went outside shut it off. A few minutes later it went off again and again until i got tired of it and just left the door unlocked. Minutes later it went off again. I could of sworn i unlocked the doors, so i went out and unlocked it again and watched what happens. For some reason my car auto locked it self. Never had it happened before. Turn the keyless entry off and it stop but when I lock the door it goes off again several minutes later. Also one thing I notice is when I press use the keyless entry, which is that little button on the key, it doesn't give me the beep noises anymore. I'm not sure what to do so if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. If there nothing I can do then how do I disable the alarm? Its the stock alarm that came with the car for anyone who wants to know. I did a search on the forums but couldn't find anything so I thought I'd just ask. Again, any help is appreciated. Thanks

Have you tried to disconnect the battery?