1998 Lexus Ls400 Owner’s Manual

Abo Saleh

Hi,

Sorry I am a little confused here, do you want the owners's manual you get with the car ( the 2 previous replies give you a source of these) or the repair workshop manual?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I need them both owners's manual and repair workshop manual....!!!!!

thanks

Hello:

For the Maintenance Manual go to www.tradebit.com or you can search google there was a 2000 manual laying around the net which is the same as 1998-2000 models. For the owners manual you can buy one from www.irontoad.com, or you can call the following number and see if they send it to you as a courtesy:

1 800 2256 3987 in the US.

I got the tradebit download and it is clear, and once you learn to look in it you should be OK, and will need pdf reader in your computer, which you get in the net for free.

Sincerely,

CCF

I got the tradebit download and it is clear, and once you learn to look in it you should be OK, and will need pdf reader in your computer, which you get in the net for free.

Sincerely,

CCF

i bought FULL repair manual for LS400 1990-1994 from tradebit.com, paid by creadit card before i got the password, what i received was the INCOMLETE set of repair manuals for LS400 and a full set of SC400 manual. so you better verify with them before you pay