Wheels For My Is200

is200supra

Hello everyone.

I have an Lexus IS200, I had a supercharger on it (by the way,is for sale) but I blow the tranny, and I want more power so, I made a supra swap, 2jzgte, with manual transmission, 5speed,(the 1jz transmission with the 2jz "envolvente" (I dont know how to say that in english)

Mods:

Performance:

AEM computer

TRD REAR END POSI.

Aeromotive fuel regulator

3" full exhaust

HKS muffler 3"

AEM Wideband

AEM boost controler

Front mount intercooler

3" piping intake

HKS Blowoff valve SSQV

Coming soon(December)

Single turbo GT40R twin scroll

Fullrace manifold

44mm wastegate

272 Cams HKS or Crower

Gs430 rear end

Exedy Carbon twin clutch

All the sway bars and stabilizer bars

.................................................I spec to gain at least 550HP, because my tranny will break at 600hp....

Then after that, 6speed upgrade, boost up to about 30-35 psi, to gain 750rwhp....

But my problem is..... I NEED GRIP.....Even now with just 400RWHP my rear wheels slip like the track is wet. So I will buy new 18 wheels, but I need to know the offset and the size I need for this car. Also remember that this is my daily car.

I´m thinking in Axis wheels, HIRO, 7.5 front, 8 or 8.5 rear.or Advan GSII or Works wheels..... tires 225/40R18 front, but rear I don´t know if 245/40R18 or 255/35R18 will fit. I´m sure that 235/40R18 fit perfectly.

I now have Toyo Proxes4 tires, on OEM 17 wheels, 215/45R17.....I will buy BFGoodrich G-force T/A KDW 2...or Potenza RE070...or Nitto NT555....or Toyo Proxes T1-S......

Please let me know any advice, tips or any kind of information that can help me. Specially with the tires and rims.

Exterior Mods:

Carbon fiber hood

C1 Body kit (may 2008)

Carbon trunk(may2008)

Rear spoiler

Roof Spoiler CF(may 2008)

Interior mods:(late 2008)

JBL Complete Car Audio

Pioneer DVD in dash

Bride interior

4points TAKATA seat belts

Blue Dash ilumination(tired of orange)

FEW more things ...will think in proces.