Socal Fires

lexuus

I know there are a lot of CA members on here, and as one of them, I wanted to make sure everyone was OK. Thankfully, my immediate area isn't directly affected by the fire that is about 8 miles away from us (santiago canyon). The smoke is bad but at least we don't have to worry about the flames itself yet.

Hope all is well and you have support from us here if you need it.

I know there are a lot of CA members on here, and as one of them, I wanted to make sure everyone was OK. Thankfully, my immediate area isn't directly affected by the fire that is about 8 miles away from us (santiago canyon). The smoke is bad but at least we don't have to worry about the flames itself yet.

Hope all is well and you have support from us here if you need it.

The same goes from me also. I am near the Canyon Country fires. Was surrounded at one time by several fires but I am in no danger now that they have them under control.(Unless they flare up again)

supposedly they are planning on getting it all extinguished by the end of next week, but we'll see what happens. All this smoke in my area isn't pleasant, but hey, at least I am still able to be in my area.