Just Got 2008 Is350

Kelly's IS350

Hey! I just bought a new 2008 IS350 October 3, 2007! It's my first Lexus, and omg I LOVE IT!!! I got it in Smoky Granit w/black leather interior and a luxury package w/navigation and all the good stuff with the maple trim and some X package options, like the front lip spoiler and rear spoiler. I'm seeing about getting racing pedals installed soon. I already have a ton of mod's in mind that I plan on doing probably next spring. I want to get a good exhaust that sounds not too ricey but not too muscley ... I had a 02 Celica (so sexy) with a Greddy Evo Catback Exhaust and I really liked it a lot, but I dunno how great it's gonna sound on the IS350 ... Right now I'm debating between the Greddy SP2, HKS, & Tanabe w/Racing Medellion .... Anyone have any good suggestions? I'm gonna try an attempt to attatch some pix, so hopefully they come up *i am a computer idiot*.

post-55572-1193194549_thumb.jpg

post-55572-1193194586_thumb.jpg

post-55572-1193194594_thumb.jpg

post-55572-1193194604_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is one fine looking IS you got there, I like the curves it has. Maybe it's just me but the vehicle just gives off a wicked vibe...but like I said that could just be me :D

Pictures look great, thank you for sharing.