Programming Keyfob For '06 Gs300

Would anyone be able to tell me how to program the vehicle so that the seats, steering column, etc. go to the preset settings when one turns on or starts the vehicle? This was done for me upon purchase last year, but I have now replaced the battery in the fob. Amazingly, this does not appear to be covered in the owner's manual. Thanks in advace for your interest and assistance.

Would anyone be able to tell me how to program the vehicle so that the seats, steering column, etc. go to the preset settings when one turns on or starts the vehicle? This was done for me upon purchase last year, but I have now replaced the battery in the fob. Amazingly, this does not appear to be covered in the owner's manual. Thanks in advace for your interest and assistance.

I could be mistaken here, but I thought in my GS430 it wasn't a function of programming the key fob, but rather marrying the key fob to one of the driver setting (one, two, or three) buttons on the inside of the door. And I think how to do that is covered in the manual. I"ll check.