Instrument Panel Globes/ Leds

Hi, a typical n00b question sorry. I've searched "globe instrument" but can't find the size of the globes & how many. I did find a reasonable walk thru on how to remove the panel tho, cheers! Any further tips/ links/ photos would be appreciated. I want to buy the globes before removing the panel, looks like only 2 or 3 still working, naturally I will replace all.

Car is a 96 JDM, illuminated needles working well still, no fade apparent. Any airbag issues? Or just disconnect power prior to removing panel?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, a typical n00b question sorry. I've searched "globe instrument" but can't find the size of the globes & how many. I did find a reasonable walk thru on how to remove the panel tho, cheers! Any further tips/ links/ photos would be appreciated. I want to buy the globes before removing the panel, looks like only 2 or 3 still working, naturally I will replace all.

Car is a 96 JDM, illuminated needles working well still, no fade apparent. Any airbag issues? Or just disconnect power prior to removing panel?

Would you post a link to the R & R instructions you found. ?? Thanks