Need Info About Tenzo R Rims?

Jesus954

I don't think you will any real issues with either of them. they are both known manufacturers and I would say comparable to each other anytime your looking at cast rims. It's not until you start talking about forged rims and 3 pc. competition forged rims that you start seeing any huge differences in perfromance, strength and weight.

i see yeah the forged ones are like 700e rim lol i cheked for the volk rims i had my eyes on but >_< the price lol is killing. As long as the rims are not Horrible than im ok with it like you said both are known brands i see them in magazines n in games so i was like cool lol. In your opinions which do you think fit the IS better?

Yo, don't be afraid to be you. When I ordered my rims I just told everyone I ordered rims. When they came in, none of my freinds liked em. They all thought I made a mistake. But then a few days later I got the tires and put the rims on, and they all changed their minds. Now they love them. In fact, ( Which sorta *BLEEP*ed me off a little.) one of them went out and put the exact same set on his Honda.

Yeah, the R1 line is nice. I beleive it's the tuner line? The GTR series is the best line I think. But remember, they are still cast wheels. But very nice ones. And the prices are pretty good also. If you want a super nice forged 3 pc. racing rim, then get the SSR Proffesor MS1's. That's the set I'm gonna get later. I was thinking the Hyper Black with the carbon fiber center caps. You can pick your own offset, rim size and width, and they just make em for ya. OOOHHH Yeah!!!! 049.gif

Yeah, the R1 line is nice. I beleive it's the tuner line? The GTR series is the best line I think. But remember, they are still cast wheels. But very nice ones. And the prices are pretty good also. If you want a super nice forged 3 pc. racing rim, then get the SSR Proffesor MS1's. That's the set I'm gonna get later. I was thinking the Hyper Black with the carbon fiber center caps. You can pick your own offset, rim size and width, and they just make em for ya. OOOHHH Yeah!!!! 049.gif

ill take a look at the ssr proffesors hopefully they are in the same price range the previous rims i looked at but about this whole material business u seem to know about it alot u mention they are cast rims i aint to familiar with rims material all i know is that forged rims are the strongest..so could explain to me what exactly are cast rims as in what makes them ok n what makes them bad or also what diff is between the forged rims?