Steering Wheel Noise, Thunk?

recently I have been hearing a slight thunk sound coming form the steering column when the wheel spins back to center when making right or left turns at low speedon a 2004 ES.

Sound is most evident when the wheel is turned almost all the way in either direction and then is allowed to spin back to center during low spped turn.

Any one else experiencing this and if so any resolution. I will bring this back to the dealer for repair but was wondering if any TSBs.

Thanks

recently I have been hearing a slight thunk sound coming form the steering column when the wheel spins back to center when making right or left turns at low speedon a 2004 ES.

Sound is most evident when the wheel is turned almost all the way in either direction and then is allowed to spin back to center during low spped turn.

Any one else experiencing this and if so any resolution. I will bring this back to the dealer for repair but was wondering if any TSBs.

Thanks

What did you find out on this Noise from the dealer?