My First Post

aarman4

Hello there, I have pulled some VERY valuable information fromt his site over the past few days and found it best to introduce myself..... I just bought my first Lexus, a 1991 VERY dark green and grey LS400. I have had many a vehicle in many a style, and I already know this one will be a standout just based upon the quality of ride, as well as the quality that appears to have been put into nearly every step in making this car (with a couple annoying excpetions of course)... Anyways, I was out in Vancouver visiting family and came across this one in the buy and sell paper, and after a look, I paid my $4k and brought it home (263k km's- 163k Miles)... I drove it back to Manitoba on a 2 day trip, and was very pleased it passed the first test... Anyways, I was coming on to ask a question, but I felt best to make intro's first, before I become a taker, and hopefully in the future, a contributor here.

Aaron

Hello there, I have pulled some VERY valuable information fromt his site over the past few days and found it best to introduce myself..... I just bought my first Lexus, a 1991 VERY dark green and grey LS400. I have had many a vehicle in many a style, and I already know this one will be a standout just based upon the quality of ride, as well as the quality that appears to have been put into nearly every step in making this car (with a couple annoying excpetions of course)... Anyways, I was out in Vancouver visiting family and came across this one in the buy and sell paper, and after a look, I paid my $4k and brought it home (263k km's- 163k Miles)... I drove it back to Manitoba on a 2 day trip, and was very pleased it passed the first test... Anyways, I was coming on to ask a question, but I felt best to make intro's first, before I become a taker, and hopefully in the future, a contributor here.

Aaron

Welcome to the club :cheers: Enjoy the stay............

That must be one helluva rare car for Brandon, Manitoba.

Enjoy that fine car, and post pics when you can.

Yeah, you know it.... I grew up in Vancouver and just moved here 2 1/2 years ago, I think the pontiac grand am/prix to lexus ratio is about 50,000 to 1 out here...