1998 Ls Price

John Ritterbach

Yep,

As long as you've got the service records to prove.. That's also a fair price on a dealer sold car.

I've got a 99LS with Nav and all service is up to date (120K). Drives great, and runs real smooth.

I'd sell it for about 15 ish, despite small paint chips and some knicks from highway driving. The previous owner ran it through an automatic car wash.... (never do this)... TOUCHLESS ONLY. Anyway, the automatic wash put some dings on my passenger door - barely noticeable... My bumpers have a few normal wear bangs, but no dents just some scrapes.. After I hand wash my car, the silver paint just shines and the exterior wear doesn't reallycome into play. I'd buy my car back over again. However, I'm not a superman fault finder. My car isn't prestine, immaculate, showroom, excellent (all dealer terms for most cars they sell- LOL). I'd say because of bug run'ins and a few bumper scratches my car is in very good condition; and still worth about 15K to me +/-

2 cents