New Tires For Rx 330

calisnoopy

just wondering too, if/when I do end up needing to buy a set of 4 tires...I think I will be going with the Michelin Energy MX4 (been told by a few people and read online that they're quieter and smoother of a ride than the Goodyear Eagle RS/A that I have now which came with the car)...

what has been the best deal people have gotten on the Michelin Energy MX4 in 235/55 R18 and are all tires in this size super pricey? as in 150 USD and up? I never had to buy tires before and didnt realize that normal size cars can get away with tires for about 200 USD for a set of 4!!

Thanks again so much for any feedback and help!!

The Michelin Energy MVX4 Plus (the tire you're talking about) has been discontinued. The MXV4 S8 is OEM on the RX330 and they're still available. Michelin has replaced the Plus with the Primacy MXV4 which looks like a great tire, I'd probably choose that.

just wondering too, if/when I do end up needing to buy a set of 4 tires...I think I will be going with the Michelin Energy MX4 (been told by a few people and read online that they're quieter and smoother of a ride than the Goodyear Eagle RS/A that I have now which came with the car)...

what has been the best deal people have gotten on the Michelin Energy MX4 in 235/55 R18 and are all tires in this size super pricey? as in 150 USD and up? I never had to buy tires before and didnt realize that normal size cars can get away with tires for about 200 USD for a set of 4!!

Thanks again so much for any feedback and help!!

Michelin® Energy MXV4 S8 P235/55R18 - Luxury Touring for $188.99 at costco -

• 2 months later...