Trade My 2007 18" Gs430 Wheels For Your 17"?

I am trying to trade my 18" 2007 GS430 5 spoke OEM Lexus wheels and tires (yokohama advan 425/40YR18) for some 17" GS400 wheels, tires and some cash or with two sets of tires (non studded winter and summer). I would love to keep my 18's but cant afford to put witner tires on them right now and would be willing to 'downgrade' to some 17s (Lexus wheels only) either with cash to buy winter tires or perhaps you already have two sets of tires for your 17s. I'm not desperate or in a huge hurry, but perhaps someone out there is interested. My 18s are almost brand new, about 4,000 miles and NO damage of any kind (not even a scratch or knick). Let me know if you have what i am looking for and are willing to strike a deal.

I am trying to trade my 18" 2007 GS430 5 spoke OEM Lexus wheels and tires (yokohama advan 425/40YR18) for some 17" GS400 wheels, tires and some cash or with two sets of tires (non studded winter and summer). I would love to keep my 18's but cant afford to put witner tires on them right now and would be willing to 'downgrade' to some 17s (Lexus wheels only) either with cash to buy winter tires or perhaps you already have two sets of tires for your 17s. I'm not desperate or in a huge hurry, but perhaps someone out there is interested. My 18s are almost brand new, about 4,000 miles and NO damage of any kind (not even a scratch or knick). Let me know if you have what i am looking for and are willing to strike a deal.

I'm interested........do you have any pics of the wheels???

I have a set of 16 off a 2003 GS 300 sport design. I also have a set of blizzaks with about 15k on them.

Let me know if your interested.