Please Help Me !

FUJIKO

GOOD MORNING TO EVERYBODY! I AM HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOUR LEXUS CLUB BECAUSE IN ITALY IT DOESN'T EXIST. I have been having For About One Year An IS 200 Of 2002, I would Need the Book Of Instructions (Nonexistent For The Dealership) it is All The Characteristics On the Hi-fi plant, I would Want to Replace The Original amplifier With A More powerful. YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE, IT SEEMS THAT IN ITALY THE LEXUS L' I HAVE ME ONLY. THANKS TO EVERYBODY

GALLO

Welcome to the LOC. You have found the right place.

If by the "book of instructions" you mean the owners manual, it's posted here at the top of this forum. I also have the full breakdown book for the IS 300.

Milano, Italy huh? very cool!!! I have visited there before. I am Italian also, but I have lived my whole life in the US. Our home country is I think the most beautiful of them all.

You have a very nice car there. As I'm fairly sure the only differences are in the engine bay, when it comes to the radio, your gonna have some issues.The stock radio, amp and speakers are on a 2 ohm load. Most after market products run on 4 ohms. So, if you replace the amp, then you will also have to replace the speakers. I have the wiring diagrams if you need them.

So, can you post some pictures? Of the car and stuff? Post some of the interior as well as the engine bay, and outside of the car so if you need other info, I can try and help.

And by the way, feel free to ask any questions you have about the car. If I don't have the answer, we can get it for ya.

Chow.

THANKS THOUSAND SMOOT1. I FINALLY SUCCEED IN FEELING ME TO HOUSE SPEAKING OF LEXUS. I will look for as soon as possible to Add Photo Of My CAR, That Exactly NAME IS FUJIKO. I EXCUSE NOT PERHAPS FOR MY ENGLISH TOO CORRECT. WHAT I INTENDED TO DO ON MY CAR WAS TO CHANGE EXACTLY THE ORIGINAL AMPLIFIER AND TO PUT A MORE POWERFUL OF IT, ALSO CHANGING THE SPEAKERS. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE AMPLIFIER IS SITUATED. THANKS STILL TO EVERYBODY. AND EVEN IF ARE DISTANT MANY CHILOMENTRIS, NOW I FEEL AT HOME!

Your welcome.

the amplifier is on the passenger side next to the glove box. You will have to remove the glove box like you would do to replace the air filter. Look inside to the left and that little metal box mounted on the side is the amplifier. When I get home I can send you the wiring diagram so you can follow the wiring.

I'M WAITING FOR THE WIRING DIAGRAM, MR SMOOTH1 ( MAIL BOX galloton@hotmail.it ). BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND

WHERE IS THE GLOVE BOX. IT IS IN THE ENGINE OR INSIDE THE CAR ?? THANKS FOR HELP ME, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD

LEXUS OWNER.

GALLO

Oh, I wasn't sure you wanted the wiring diagram. It's on the way now.

The glove box is inside the car. It is the compartment that folds down in front of the passenger. So, sit in the driver seat, look at the passenger seat, in front of that seat is what we call a glove compartment, you call it a ?????, if you look under the door, you will have a hinge on each side that pops inward. the door will now come off. directly behind the door is the ac air filter, ( which you might want to replace now.) on the side of the car, inside that area, is the amplifier.

Here is the diagram:

post-42851-1192717207_thumb.jpg

OK !!!! NOW I UNDERSTAND. THE YOURS " GLOVE COMPARTEMENT " HERE IS CALLED VAIN OF OBJECTS !! THE NEXT WEEK

I WILL MADE A NEW BOOK OF MY CAR, AND PUT THE NEW FOTOS IN MEMBER'S GALLERY. THANK YOU ANOTHER TIME

:rolleyes: SMOOTH1

ENGLISH VERSION

AAH !!! IT'S FUNNY YOUR ITALIAN !!! I FOUND THE AMP. NOW I'M WAITING FOR THE MONEY TO CHANGE , MAYBE FOR CHRISTMAS.

ITALIAN VERSION

FORTE IL TUO ITALIANO. HO TROVATO L'AMPLIFICATORE. STO ASPETTANDO I SOLDI PER CAMBIARLO , FORSE PER NATALE.

:cheers:

HAHAHAHA!!! You think my italian is funny???? Your english is hilarious!!!!! :lol:

I think it is awsome that a computer can bring us together though. As we find a way to communicate. You are right when you said that the LOC is a great website. How wonderful it is that I can help someone in another country do what I do here also.

I have a thread dedicated to modifying the IS 300. ( IS 200 in your country.) It is at the top of this forum called Modifying the IS 300, Chronicles of a Dream Ride. You can find me there anytime. Maybe you can read it and see some ideas you would like for your car. I would be more than happy to help you in any way that I can.