Springs!

anthony300

Mine is definatly smooth!!!! LOL!!!

Yo, you need to check out my thread. It's the Modifying an IS 300, Chronicles of a Dream ride. IT's a sticky at the top of Is 300 forum. I think you'll find it a good read.

• 2 weeks later...

IS200 and IS300 used diferents springs rate, I have buy mine in TTE, Toyota Team Europe, they lower about 0.7 front and 1" rear, but with the supra engine, front lower about 1.3" and rear 1.2" perfect for daily driving, and feels like factory, no bounce at any speed. feels a little unstable when you pass 220km/h (130mph) but at that speed any car feels like that.

IS200 and IS300 used diferents springs rate, I have buy mine in TTE, Toyota Team Europe, they lower about 0.7 front and 1" rear, but with the supra engine, front lower about 1.3" and rear 1.2" perfect for daily driving, and feels like factory, no bounce at any speed. feels a little unstable when you pass 220km/h (130mph) but at that speed any car feels like that.

So do you have a link on to were i could find a set?

• 2 weeks later...
Ok this is for anyone that has lowered there car. I want to know basd on what you tell me about your set-up how your ride changed.(more bumpy, less bumpy, smooth, not smooth and so on)

thanks

i got the Tien ss coilovers and the ride in the those are nice and smooth, but definitely hard so you feel everything in the ground. definitely go with coilovers, just springs are very bouncy.