Sc 400 And Sc 300

chom16

hey im new here and i dont know much about lexus cars i have seen a car called the sc 400 and i found that theres one called an sc 300. and it has more mods for it in the tuner world. what i would like to know is what is the difference between the sc400 and the sc300?

hey im new here and i dont know much about lexus cars i have seen a car called the sc 400 and i found that theres one called an sc 300. and it has more mods for it in the tuner world. what i would like to know is what is the difference between the sc400 and the sc300?

The SC300 is an in line 6 cylinder (2JZGE 3000cc) and the SC400 is a V8 (1UZFE 4000cc)

The SC300 is an in line 6 cylinder (2JZGE 3000cc) and the SC400 is a V8 (1UZFE 4000cc)

thank you.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to just give you a smart a$$ answer. I was going to come back and answer your question, but forgot about the post. But I see 2JZTWIN Turbo had my back on this one. ;)