2008 Rx350

Forum for 2008 RX350  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would anyone like a separate forum for 2008 RX350

• Sure, why not?
    • No, not necessary

I would like to see a 2008 RX350 forum. I am thinking about buying a 2008 RX350 and want to keep my eye on the types of issues and questions that come up.

I am working with a Lemon Law lawyer now to have Toyota buy back my 2007 Camry XLE V6 with 4000 miles on it due to shift flares. So, I am a little gun shy right now.

I would like to see a 2008 RX350 forum. I am thinking about buying a 2008 RX350 and want to keep my eye on the types of issues and questions that come up.

I am working with a Lemon Law lawyer now to have Toyota buy back my 2007 Camry XLE V6 with 4000 miles on it due to shift flares. So, I am a little gun shy right now.

Well so far so good for me. I have about 600 miles on my 2008 RX350. One unique item that is available that has not been there before is you can make a choice between XM or Sirius radio. I had a life time subscription to Sirius so this was good for me. Just made a transfer of service from my previous auto to this one. Good Luck.

Does anyone else have the dealer installed "Sirius Radio"? I was just wondering about the location placement of the antenae. Iwas told it was built in, but apon delivery I discovered it was added on instead. Its OK, but I would have prefered cleaner lines. It was one of those magnet styles, but I think it was permnantly attached in the rear driver side corner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone else have the dealer installed "Sirius Radio"? I was just wondering about the location placement of the antenae. Iwas told it was built in, but apon delivery I discovered it was added on instead. Its OK, but I would have prefered cleaner lines. It was one of those magnet styles, but I think it was permnantly attached in the rear driver side corner.

I had XM installed at the dealer, and I hate the programming, PLUS they told me XM would have traffic. THen after the install was complete, they told me that only the LS had traffic.

Now i'm making them install Sirius. They say it's a small hockey puck size antenna. I'll find out for sure this week.

And we definately need a 2008 RX and GS350 Forum.

So does anyone know how a separate forum is started?

Um, what's the matter with leaving the '07s and the '08s together? Identical vehicles. Except, of course, the chrome door handles on the '08s. (Personally I saved a bundle by "settling for" body-color door handles when the '08s were arriving last February.)

My opinion is the current RX350 generation stick together to resolve common problems, then the next-gen RX owners can get their own forum.