Daizen Bushing Kit

ttyR2

I'm looking at replacing the front bushings in the LS400 I have. The question I have about the Daizen bushing kit is does it make the ride harsher than it would be with the genuine Lexus bushings? Would I notice a difference between them and the OEM parts as far as ride quality?

I'm looking at replacing the front bushings in the LS400 I have. The question I have about the Daizen bushing kit is does it make the ride harsher than it would be with the genuine Lexus bushings? Would I notice a difference between them and the OEM parts as far as ride quality?

ttyR2,

Dont have direct experience with this but check out the link below. I believe the claim is less body roll.

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/suspension/

well, technically there are no oem bushings to buy. Lexus/Toyota only sells the whole UCA or LCA, with bushings installed, where the UCA costs $300 each but there are aftermarket UCA's for $200 (for both). so you can replace the bushings which is the more economical approach or UCA/LCA combo for big bucks.

Only if you get the sport/performance set. If you get the normal set you wil be very happy. I did mine a couple weeks ago with a PS fluch anditseems like a new car all over again. Cheapest easiest most rewarding simple job ever...

How much are these nowdays? I didnt know they had a OEM softness set? Id do my UCA's but the ball joint is close to death. Ill just get the 200 uppers and maybe do the lower if they sell just the lower.