Should I Get Another 04 Ls Or 05 Gx?

vevro

3 members have voted

1. 1. 04 LS or 05 GX?

• 04 LS
    • 05 GX

Hi guys,

I bought 04 LS Ultra in July to replace my aging 99 LS, unfortunately soon after I discovered I’ve actually always needed two cars. So now I need to get another car to replace the 99. I really like my 04 but buying another seems a bit silly. Both cars cost about the same. A friend of mine is a dealer who has been supplying me with my cars says I should just buy another LS, since according to him; GX is overpriced compared to LS. Apparently there is high demand for GX and LX in Eastern Europe and US dealers have been shipping them there for the last five years.

Nonetheless, he had 04 GX in his lot which I test drove and kind of liked. The interior fit and finish is lacking compared to the LS and the seats seems like they were taken straight out of my 99 LS, but all in all it’s a nice SUV. I've never owned an SUV before and with the winter around the corner I just think it would be interesting to have one.

Any thoughts. Am I just fooling myself, should I just get another 04 LS? Maybe there is another car I can get for $30,000 that can match the LS (no German cars please)?