Lowest Mileage...who Has The Lowest?

DobieG

I keep running across the post about the highest mileage. This post doesn't apply to me since my cars have low mileage; not a commuter anymore! :) I thought it would be interesting to see who out there has the lowest mileage on their car(s).

2001 LS430 - 34,691

1999 ES300 - 37,423

1995 LS400 with 50,850 miles (bought it last year with under 45k) :D Even if one couldn't tell that it's the real mileage just from looking at it I've got the documentation to prove it! only one owner before me. no accidents, all #s match, w/records. Mint! hope she lasts me a while!

I keep running across the post about the highest mileage. This post doesn't apply to me since my cars have low mileage; not a commuter anymore! :) I thought it would be interesting to see who out there has the lowest mileage on their car(s).

2001 LS430 - 34,691

1999 ES300 - 37,423

1996 LS400 with 42500 miles. Bought it three years ago with 19650 miles. It has that new car smell still. All maintainance done at dealer. The record shows the first owner did a 45000 miles service already. Carfax record agrees with the dealers. Everyday I am laughing while I am driving it. Chance of a life time. I am a very lucky guy. :cheers:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...