Ls400 Power Seat - Front Passenger Headrest

MikeyLS400

Hi,

Anyone knows how to get the passenger front seat's headrest to go down? I have the headrest control in the driver seat but could not find the one that control the headest for passenger front seat. There is no button near the headrest that I can use to release it to go down.

The only buttons I can find was the one control the passenger seat to move back/forth and for the backrest support but none for the headrest.

Thanks much.

try pushing the backrest support button up and down to adjust the headrest level

I tried doing that but nothing happened. Interestingly, the color of the backrest support button is black and the rest of the buttons are tan. I was thinking maybe the previous owner replaced with the wrong button and lost the headrest up/down function. Is there anything I can do beside buying a new button and hope it works? I just want to get the headrest to go down for good.

Thanks

mine doesnt work too. in your case, previous owner might change the button cover from a black/or dark color car (you know provided some different interior color theme to match with exterior paint)

so the button color doesnt matter, you may need to have a look inside the seat but sorry i dont have a tutor or manual for ls400. however, i have one for SC400 '90-92 not sure they are the same, do you want it?