Can I Add Navigation Go My Gs 300?

bigsexy

i have a 06 gs 300. i wanted to know if it was possible to add a oem nav. system to my car. please let me know my options. thank you to all

I am looking into this for you, I'll check to see if I have a nav for you. :cheers:

i have a 06 gs 300. i wanted to know if it was possible to add a oem nav. system to my car. please let me know my options. thank you to all

I am looking into this for you, I'll check to see if I have a nav for you. :cheers:

thanks. looking forward to your reply.

• 3 months later...

I am looking into this for you, I'll check to see if I have a nav for you.:cheers:

Hey, how did this work out?

I am trying to get advice to add a Nav system to my 2003 G 300. Looked at a Pioneer PIO AVICZZ $2,199.99. But, need some "expert" advice. Can anyone help? (Searching this form is a bear)!

Thanks in advance for your time!!

I am looking into this for you, I'll check to see if I have a nav for you.:cheers:

I am trying to get advice to add a Nav system to my 2003 G 300. Looked at a Pioneer PIO AVICZZ $2,199.99. But, need some "expert" advice. Can anyone help? (Searching this form is a bear)!

I have a plug and play 2004 original factory gs nav that will retrofit into a 2002, Interested ?

I have a plug and play 2004 original factory gs nav that will retrofit into a 2002, Interested ?

1. Yes, I am; if it'll fit and work in my 2003 GS 300. Where could I go to look at the features of your system?

2. Do you have any comments about 3rd party systems in my car? The advantage of the Pioneer I was investigating was the integration of XM radio and bluetooth for my phone. I did not care about it ability to play DVDs.

Pls feel free to email me direct at frankferguson@mac.com.

Thanks!

1. Yes, I am; if it'll fit and work in my 2003 GS 300. Where could I go to look at the features of your system?

2. Do you have any comments about 3rd party systems in my car? The advantage of the Pioneer I was investigating was the integration of XM radio and bluetooth for my phone. I did not care about it ability to play DVDs.

Pls feel free to email me direct at frankferguson@mac.com.

Thanks!

Here are the specs on the nav: I do not handle any aftermarket. And it supports bluetooth and ipod adapters.

nav_touchscreen_and_buttons.pdf

nav_other_functions.pdf

nav_intro_and_safety.pdf

nav_forward.pdf

nav_basic_functions.pdf

nav_audio_system.pdf

nav_advanced_functions.pdf

Do you think this NAV would fit my 1998 GS300? I would be interested.

Thank you

Yes, A complete retrofit kit for 98 gs300 and a 2004 gs300 nav retrofitted in a 98 is available. PM me or email for details. Or leave your email.

• 2 months later...

Thank you

Yes, A complete retrofit kit for 98 gs300 and a 2004 gs300 nav retrofitted in a 98 is available. PM me or email for details. Or leave your email.

Hello dcfish I would love a retofit navsytem for me 1998 gs400. I could't message you. Also would it be possible for one of the newer nav system like off the is or even the new gs'.

Thank you

Hello dcfish I would love a retofit navsytem for me 1998 gs400. I could't message you. Also would it be possible for one of the newer nav system like off the is or even the new gs'.

I will look to see if I have one.

Thank you

I have a 2005 GS nav with 2008 dvd map computer with latest 2008 map. And the original unit with 1998 map. Take your choice. Leave your email for the details.

Thank you

I have a 2005 GS nav with 2008 dvd map computer with latest 2008 map. And the original unit with 1998 map. Take your choice. Leave your email for the details.

igosl0w@gmail.com please email me with details and prices.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Long time reader, first time poster...also looking for factory nav for an 05 GS300. Please email the details to dm19959@aol.com.

Thanks!

okay, i'm new here! so the factory nav in these cars just pops out and you can easily mount it on any year model GS??? what is needed, just wiring connection kit?

- j

Long time reader, first time poster...also looking for factory nav for an 05 GS300. Please email the details to dm19959@aol.com.

Thanks!

okay, i'm new here! so the factory nav in these cars just pops out and you can easily mount it on any year model GS??? what is needed, just wiring connection kit?

- j

There is no such thing as a commercial nav wiring harness for our lexus autos available from any manufacturer. Each harness is made to order depending on your model year and current system.

• 3 years later...

Thanks!

- j

There is no such thing as a commercial nav wiring harness for our lexus autos available from any manufacturer. Each harness is made to order depending on your model year and current system.

dcfish, I am very interested in factory nav with USB/iPod functionality for me 1999 GS300. Any direction would be greatly appreciated! Williamspangler1@gmail.com

Thanks!

• 6 months later...