Seatbelt

tofu

Great info here.

I also have a '95 with problems with the front seat belt (driver's) and was about to buy a new one for $200+.

Now, based on this thread, I will call the Cust Serv Dept and try to get them to pay for the part or part/labor.

Hey melon are you going to get your fixed. Tell me how the Lexus handle your problem with the seatbelt since we re located in cali. I figure to wait till someone in cali to do it before I do it, but I have problems with backseat belt being loose with pasanger side.

this sounds great, i have a 91 LS400 with (please don’t LOL) 235,500 i'm trying this!*** with that said i raced a 2005 or 6, 5series BMW and ran it well in front till about 120 and backed off and I noticed him gaining slightly so I earned 1 more KO for the LS ha, ha and (the gaining means he was trying lol)

i am going to do this Monday i have a 93 LS400 and i got 254,000 miles on it. well i know that i can take G35 on the freeway and the same got for everything up to a BMW 550.that is way a V8 is so good. but not any of the M, they are to fast for me. but is cool making the new cars look slow. i do it to my friend all the time in his 2005 BMW 550 it will sound cool when i put on the Borla exhaust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks to this forum, I just had my 2000 LX470's rear seatbelts replaced at no charge. My vehicle is well past the warranty and mileage for free replacement. I was quoted $645 to replace at the dealership and because of this forum, I called the customer service number and they replaced them at no charge. I didn't mention the forum of course! Just that I had a "friend" who's belts were replaced and why the discrepancy? They were so nice and wanted to make sure my family was safe as they put it. Thank you to awesome customer service from Lexus and to this forum!