Bmw Emblem/badges

piggyncsu

went to school..saw this CRAZY BMW.....never seen this model before....did a double take....

some kid ripped off the nissan (or something like that) badges and all that jazz and replaced it with bmw ones....weirdest thing in the world...

how many cars do yall know of that get this treatment..i mean, i know people switch out toyota for lexus, but um...theres no dif there (least to me)...

and i know that people put those blue/red honda or acura's on there...... just never thought....

maybe i should make mine a mercedes :lol:

nothing wrong with replacing emblems on a car that is also sold as a lexus

but a corolla?

it is the low end of toyota

kind of a stretch for a car that doesn't have leather as an option to pretend it is a luxury car

or a/c as standard

to me ,it is almost as dumb as putting nismo( nissans in house performance group, like trd is for toyota) stickers on a lexus

just because they have the same parent companydoesn't make them twins

and besides chris

do you remember how you laughed at that guy for having GS script on an LS

kind of the same thing

but atleast there's was also sold as a lexus elsewhere

Hmm yes. I do remember laughing at that guy.

And if I may remind you. It was not just because of him putting the wrong badges on... It was the mere fact that he had obviously thought that I had rebadged mine, and gave me attitude.. The fact that I laughed was that I understood that I rebadged my car, but atleast I rebadged it correctly?

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

actually, in the States, leather is an option on the Corolla LE (along with fake wood). But that's no excuse to rebadge it as a Lexus (perhaps CS (cheap sedan) 180?) :D

now that is funny

cs 180

it probably is just vinyl like the camry is also instead of leather