Time Delay And Audio Quality On Radio Bluetooth

master B

Has anyone else experienced and been able to resolve the time delay and audio quality problems on the bluetooth. I've checked with Lexus and Verizon and nobody seemed to have an answer.

Does anyone know of a particular phone that works well with the bluetooth interface in the car?

I've been using a Verizon LG VX8300 phone for over a year. I have NO time delay, and the audio quality is excellent on both ends. I have the ML sound system in my ES350, but I don't think that should make a difference in the quality of the bluetooth reception though.

I think that Verizon upgraded the LG VX8300 to the VX8350 in your area(Baltimore). The specifications seem almost identical on both of these phones.

I've been using a Verizon LG VX8300 phone for over a year. I have NO time delay, and the audio quality is excellent on both ends. I have the ML sound system in my ES350, but I don't think that should make a difference in the quality of the bluetooth reception though.

I think that Verizon upgraded the LG VX8300 to the VX8350 in your area(Baltimore). The specifications seem almost identical on both of these phones.

I have tried all versions of Blackberry's with the bluetooth. People have a hard hearing me no matter what phone I use. They hear me find at a light and if I'm yelling. Same results with my wife Motorola, my brother Sony and my boss's brand new phone. Unless I'm aimed directly at the mic and speak loudly, I come across distant.