Long Service

dmetro316

When I took my new rx330 in for it's 1000 mile checkup, I mentioned to the dealer that the sunroof rattled when it was completely open.

Here I am 2 weeks later and my car has been taken apart and can't be put together without a part that must be shipped "from Japan by boat". They are expecting at least another week and a half. I had a loaner Lexus ES for a week and a half but was told they needed it back and they sent me a rental minivan!?! :chairshot:

Has anyone lese had any problems with service delays such as these since it is so new?

I brought my 2004 RX 330 in 2 weeks ago as the same problem developed with my Moonroof(single roof). They tried to fix it , but only made the problem worse. I was not able to tilt the roof or it would not close! They ordered a "rail" for the roof and it has finally come in (2 weeks). I am now reluctant to have it serviced , fearing the same horrible fate as you!

Can you please be more specific as to what part they ordered that is taking so long ??? Was it the "pins" or the rail ?

I will wait until you post a reply.