Sign in to follow this  
bbsal

Speedo Cluster For 94/96 Es 300 For Sale!

ok i was going to put this on ebay but i figuered why not put it here first!i have a almost good cluster for sale.the needles are mostly good except for i think the temp one.so if your needles is flickering and its the speedo or gas guage etcc.you can replace it with this clusters good ones byt just pulling out your old ones and poping in this ones.i am selling it (as is) but it does work great.its in good condition too.

120 bucks and its yours!shipped!

email is bb.sal@verizon.net

lol..ok maybe ebay is the place for this cluster!if anyone still wants it just email me but im going to list it on ebay.

i wouldn't mind it but

120 is way out of my budget right now

i am sure ebay would returna nice profit though

what needles are giving you the trouble>?im now thinking of just keeping it for parts but let me know what needles are bad on yours and maybe i will work you a deal for a exchange for good ones. :D

rpm has one led out

the speedo and fuel have one also but only occasionally

but works fine after i lower the dimmer

i am much better off than some people who have no needles at all

yea thats not bad at all!almost all of mine was flickering and going crazy until i got a new one.heres how i ended up with 2 good ones!

i bought the first one for 150 dollars from a local junk yard and the temp was flickering but all the rest was good so i mixed and matched and fixed all but the temp one.so then i brought back the cluster were i bought it from and told them that was bad too witch it partially was because of the temp one.

so they gave me another and that was perfect!so now i have 2 good ones!the more i think about it though the more i want to keep it because you never know when it will start to flicker and burn out! :(