2000 Gs400 Navigation Screen Blank

I've got a 00 gs400. The screen with the navigation and all the controls, suddenly went white/blank? I can still hear the buttons beep when I touch it, so it is still working in that respect. I'm wondering if it could just be a loose connection, or a simple problem with the video wire/feed? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

• 7 years later...

• 2 months later...

I've been having the same problem as well. I know the original post was from a long time ago, but have either of you found any solutions? When I turn my car on the screen pops up and says Lexus, but then after that all it shows is a solid color screen, either black or yellow depending on what button I press. The strange thing is that the outside temp, climate control, and radio station on screen bubbles still pop up and are perfectly clear, so I know the display isn't completely gone. I can also, like you guys said, still use the touch screen capability to click on things and hear the little beep noise it makes but sadly I then have no idea what I clicked on. I've taken out and reinstalled the entire head unit and I've also taken out and reinstalled the nav computer in the trunk, I even tried using the nav computer without the drive in it (hopefully that didn't mess anything up). But at the end of the day I'm still sitting here looking at a solid color screen.