Afs Off Switch?

Drove an RX 350 while my RX330 was being serviced, and noticed an extra switch labelled 'AFS OFF' down near the fuel door release.

Anyone know what it is? I'm in Perth West Australia, not sure if the same in USA.

Noticed the difference in power to mine, extras like heated seats, bluetooth phone, upgraded NAV nice but on the whole not a lot of difference.

Wouldn't mind upgrading though!

AFS (Adaptive Front-Lighting System)

The AFS moves the low beam headlights slightly right or left in concert with turning the steering wheel. This system starts to operate when the vehicle is moving 19 MPH or more. Really only noticable at night on a dark curvy road.

You can turn off this feature by pushing in the AFS OFF switch.

"The AFS continues operation as long as vehicle speed is kept above 6 km/h (3.6 mph) when operation has started once after vehicle speed reaches 30 km/h (19 mph) or more.

The AFS continues operation as long as steering angle is kept at 10° or more when operation has started once after steering angle reaches 12° or more."