I'm Gonna Be A Dad!

nc211

• 2 weeks later...
:cheers: ROCK ON!!! Just think, you now have a designated driver until next summer!!! And if your wifes chooses to nurse Jr or Jr-ette, even longer!!! CONGRATS!!!!

She has not liked having to be the DD either! :D

• 2 months later...

congrats, and enjoy the Tax Break, but whoa....there it goes for the next 18years and hundreds of diapers later. Just kidding, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy, I can't even begin to say what I've been feeling all day! Just a great day! I would of been as equally happy if it were a girl, but the thought that our next baby, God willing, will have an older brother to watch out for them, just makes me feel great! Plus, it's Tonka Trucks, GI Joe, and baby power tools! I've been daydreaming all day long about all the fun I'm going to have! Airplanes, footballs, dirty fingers, muddy boots, argh-argh-argh-grunt-grunt-grunt. I can't wait to drive his mother insane after I teach him farts are much louder on a wood seat! She's going to kill us both!

I announced it today to all of my friends as below, and most have warned to make sure my boy doesn't come around their daughters! Hahaha... :cheers:

"Well, lock up your daughters and hide the M80’s, we’ve just learned that we’re having a BOY!!!

At this point, he’s 9 ounces, fully formed, and both mom and baby are in perfect health. Dad on the other hand can’t stop crying and nearly took out someone’s mailbox on the way to work. He actually waved to us on the ultrasound! And let me tell you, he’s all boy! My boy! I called my dad to tell him, while he was at the barber shop, and the place went nuts when he told them! One of those great moments in his life he'll remember forever. The family name shall continue…."

ps----hubby burst in on that last reply........I'm a mom of two and it is a lot of work but the most wonderful experience you will ever have...I'm gonna cry now because it's so sweet......some friends of ours just announced the same thing last week! It is the coolest thing that a guy is that excited to be a dad! congratulations!!!!