My Ride... (pics)

Okay so here it is! My silver 1993 GS 300 with 102 000 miles, this is my first car ever and I really like it so far! :)

Had it in for some break and air-filter repairs the other day which totaled about 600$, expensive but worth it!

Since these pics were taken i have already started changing out the gold details for new chrome/silver ones.

What do you guys think?

lex1hm7.jpg

lex2fj8.jpg

lex3wn0.jpg

lex4ef3.jpg

lex5ui7.jpg

Okay so here it is! My silver 1993 GS 300 with 102 000 miles, this is my first car ever and I really like it so far! :)

Had it in for some break and air-filter repairs the other day which totaled about 600$, expensive but worth it!

Since these pics were taken i have already started changing out the gold details for new chrome/silver ones.

What do you guys think?

lex1hm7.jpg

lex2fj8.jpg

lex3wn0.jpg

lex4ef3.jpg

lex5ui7.jpg

SO SWEET

the 1st gen will be my next car and ineveitably my fastest car. the OBD1 onboard computer allows for a simple transition from stock to a supra block, intake manifold upgrade, race exhaust manifold, and sc400/supra rear end. good luck with your project

thats what ur planning?

do you think you could send me links on some of the products you plan to get for a 1st gen Gs 2jzgte transition?