!resonator!

do it right. if you plan on doing this you'll save your money in the long end by getting headers. a friend of mine had his stock is300 exhaust manifold custom cut where they put in striaght pipe where the cats were. he then installed o2 simulators to assure there would not be a CEL

Where are all the environmental folks bashing you guys.

I aggree with the headers. I did that on my 4.7L Tundra..

B

do it right. if you plan on doing this you'll save your money in the long end by getting headers. a friend of mine had his stock is300 exhaust manifold custom cut where they put in striaght pipe where the cats were. he then installed o2 simulators to assure there would not be a CEL

Where are all the environmental folks bashing you guys.

I aggree with the headers. I did that on my 4.7L Tundra..

B

The environmental guys are busy throwing rocks at H2's. not that I mind or anything. :whistles: