2008 Rx440h Pricing

I just purchased an 08 RX400h with Nav and a few extras, MSRP was $50,800, purchased for 49k plus change so I got about 1700 or so off. I have to wait another week though before the vehicle is in town, as we have a 4 week lead time right now on 08 hybrids.

With that said, I could have purchased an 07 for 4k off MSRP but they did not have many in stock and what was available were not my choice colors.

• 1 month later...

Hi//

If you're in the northwest and are looking for a good price check out Peterson Lexus in boise, ID. Kevin Phithak does Internet sales. (208) 866-1713. Easy to deal with and very reasonable. Picked up my 400h the end of October. Totally satisfied with the dealership.

Fenton House

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't get much off in the DC area but they treated me OK on the trade. There's strong demand here for 400h's, you can use them in the HOV lanes even if alone.

Good low mileage used ones are holding their prices extremely well, too well actually, that's why we bought new.