Faster Car

stocksc3

The car was bought already built from a second owner. The sale price reflected the total worth of the vehicle plus the additional worth of the modifications.

I was going to install a PFNY set-up on a previous SC but never got around to it. It would take me 1 month to get a set-up installed and running with my current workload. Most shops will quote by the hour and tell the customer that the car will be finished when it is finished. Never can tell what will come up.

The previous owner shredded a pulley, blew a battery, and fried a clutch. Since I've had it, the car shows signs of a problematic power steering pump, a water pump slow leak, and lately it is not boosting correctly due to a pressure line leak on the boost controller (I suspect - unless there is a full on boost leak somewhere). I still need to investigate more.

Overall, total drivability is excellent, power is awesome, and the car can not be beat. Expect around 5,000$ for parts - 65 to 80$ and hour for labor. That is for a basic, turn key set-up.