Car Of The Month

Rya

So let's do a dry run here.

First, do you nominate yourself or does someone else have to nominate you? How do we go about this first obstacle? If you just nominate yourself, then I don't know, seems kinda corny, don't cha think?

??????? Hey, I have an idea. Lets use the show and shine as a general pool to pull from. If you have you car posted in there, then you are automatically entered. Then once a month, a panel of members get together and nominate 3 threads from there. Everyone can vote after the 3 have been nominated each month.

I think we still have some details to work out on this...

• 1 month later...

happy to announce something.

Just to let you guys know I am working on a new website for LOCUSA. With this we we have a CMS system which will allow particular mod or admin to add pages to the website. we then can link to this with a nice banner.

that would be great. But I think we need some solid commitments to following this thru. I don't wanna start something and then it go nowhere in a month or two. And we need to have all the bugs worked out so nobody feels jipped or we face some scenarios we hadn't thought of. So, if RYA!!! would help, then cool. But I think this needs some member solidarity first.

that would be great. But I think we need some solid commitments to following this thru. I don't wanna start something and then it go nowhere in a month or two. And we need to have all the bugs worked out so nobody feels jipped or we face some scenarios we hadn't thought of. So, if RYA!!! would help, then cool. But I think this needs some member solidarity first.

I'm sorry! I'm here, I'm here!! Sign me up!

sounds good guys! ..and girl :D anything i can do to help... let me know... i don't always know answers to people's questions on here so maybe this could get me more involved??? something to think about

If you need any help from me I will be more than happy to be of assistance. :cheers:

Alright, cool. This is just my idea.

I think that we should use PM to each other each month to nominate 3 cars or SUV's from the show and shine forum. So, FLOP, dcfish, RYA, and myself all vote on the nominees. We have a moderator put up banner across all the forums to vote on thier pick? Just set it up as a poll question? We do it every other month? ( I'm thinking we shouls keep it to the pace of the website.) I think once people realize and understand how this works, the ahow and shine forum will start getting more traffic. Yes?

I'm completely open to ideas, and sytems. If you guys think this idea sucks and have a better one, by all means, go away, I don't wanna hear it!!! LOL!! J/K!! Please, speak up.

Alright, cool. This is just my idea.

I think that we should use PM to each other each month to nominate 3 cars or SUV's from the show and shine forum. So, FLOP, dcfish, RYA, and myself all vote on the nominees. We have a moderator put up banner across all the forums to vote on thier pick? Just set it up as a poll question? We do it every other month? ( I'm thinking we shouls keep it to the pace of the website.) I think once people realize and understand how this works, the ahow and shine forum will start getting more traffic. Yes?

I'm completely open to ideas, and sytems. If you guys think this idea sucks and have a better one, by all means, go away, I don't wanna hear it!!! LOL!! J/K!! Please, speak up.

Let's roll, When is kickoff ?

• 3 months later...
OK.......Here is my Car of the Month.

Ford_15_Model_T.jpg

What a difference a few years make. My cotm or even coty (car of the year)

nomination is the FURAI (sound of the wind):

gallery_41129_458_29505.jpeg

gallery_41129_458_32695.jpeg

.......matte finish too.

That is an AMAZING looking beast of a car! So, did this COTM thread die?

Yeah, pretty much. We were never able to establish a board and go thru the process to work out it all out.