New 2000 Gs400 Owner

I recently purchased a 2000 GS400, and i'm loving the car!

Great handling, luxurious featues, etc... However i'd like to get the car lowered, i'm just not sure of a good way that can be done... Is it just a basic body kit? Or should i have the entire body lowered? I'm clueless... This is the first car i plan to mod, never delt with custom parts in the past... But i'll catch on quick =)

Thanks!

Josh

Well to lower the car you will need either a lowering spring/strut combo or a set of coilovers. Body kits only make the car appear to be lower. Lowering the car will also increase the handling of your car by having a stiffer ride and a lower center of gravity.

just my .02

That's the exact info i was looking for =)

I've have a few pictures of 00 GS300 which is basically the route i want to take, looks and modification wise. I'm just not firmiliar with what parts to purchase, where to shop, or a reliable place to get the parts installed.

Here are some pictures of the GS300, i also have a list of parts and mods that the car consists of...